February Active Art Session
February Active Art Session. Yourway offers young people, up to the age of 18, an opportunity to come along with their carer (carer’s attend free) and enjoy an Active Art Session at The Studio. Sessions take place on the first Tuesday of each month. This months session will take place on Tuesday 12th February. Cost: £10 per session (carer’s attend free). Time 4pm-6pm. Tea & coffee is available. These sessions are very popular. We recommend you book soon! Bookings are on a first come first served basis. For more information and to book your place please call Julie Beer on 07572 535235. Get Directions.
What are the benefits of an Active Art Session?
These sessions will support young people and their carers with:-
- Develop listening skills and an ability to work on an art project from start to finish.
- Build fine motor and problem solving skills.
- Enhance their communication and expression abilities.
- Promoting self-esteem, confidence and motivation to succeed.
- Inspiring creative expression.
- Having fun together.